NOTE! To have the possibility of green tax deduction, you need to order both charging box and installation from us.
Our standard installation is performed by a qualified electrical installer whom also provides advice and recommendations.
• Inspection of the existing electrical system
• Mounting your charging station
• Connecting it to electrical mains with up to 10 meters of wiring between the power source and the charging station
• Testing the installed charging station
• Installation is available during weekdays (excluding bank holidays) 07:00 - 16:00 within a 25 km radius from the nearest installer location. You must be home when the installation begins.
This is not included:
• Installation on plastered facade.
• Digging, excavation or restoration.
• Upgrading, expansion or relocation of fuse box.
• Drilling holes in concrete walls.
• Aids such as position or lift.
• Updating planning documents and drawings.
If standard installation is not applicable or you want mounting on pole, you're welcome to customize your installation for an additional cost. Please select the option 'customized installation' and we will get back to you with a quote.