Contact InCharge 24 hours a day
InCharge customer service is always available and ensures that everything works as seamlessly as possible. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions where you might find the answer to what you are looking for. If you cannot find an answer, then you can ask your question by filling in our help form. In case of acute emergencies (e.g. problem at the charging station), you can reach us 24 hours a day at 020 - 52 62 00.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Help! The charging cable is stuck in the car and I can't get it out. What can I do?
Call us at 020 - 52 62 00 and we will help you solve this problem. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact us form, but in an emergency such as this, it's better to call us.
2. What is the cost of charging?
The charging station owners set their own prices so there is no set price. The prices can be seen on the app, on the website, or on the station.
3. When will the invoice arrive?
The invoice arrives quarterly and is sent out when your total amount exceeds 50 SEK. If you charge for less than 50 SEK, no invoice will be sent. If you already have a charge card or charge tag and want to change to e-invoice, please contact our customer service.
4. How fast can my car be charged?
It depends on both the charger and your vehicle. Most electric cars, and primarily charged hybrids, cannot be charged faster than 3.7 kW. Using a faster charger is not dangerous for the car, and does not produce more power than the car can receive. The maximum power of the charger is specified in the app. Clean electric cars can generally receive a higher charge power.
5. I have lost my charge card or charge tag. What should I do?
6. Can my car be fast charged?
The easiest way to find this information is to contact the manufacturer or search through the manufacturer's website.
7. Why do I pay per minute and not per kWh on the fast chargers?
The quick charging stations are designed to quickly charge your electric car while on the road. In order to increase their availability, we charge per minute so there is a reason to move the car when the charger is no longer in use. This will free up the quick charging stations for other who need to charge.
8. What are the different payment options?
When you charge with a charge card or charge tag, you pay in advance by invoice or e-invoice. If you register your debit card in the InCharge app and use the app to start and finish charging, you pay direct.
9. I have seen info on www.uppladdning.nu about one of your stations that does not match the information on the station, website, and app. What is correct?
www.uppladdning.nu is a standalone website that we are not affiliated with. Although they base their information on our InCharge web, app or station, they are responsible for their own information.
10. How do I log into your mobile app? What is my login information?
You don’t need to log in to the app to be able use it. It is possible to register a debit card and start charging with the app. In order to log in you need to have an account for My InCharge. An account is created for you when you order a charge card or tag here.
11. I can't create an account. What can I do?
You cannot create an account yourself. It is created by InCharge when ordering charge card or tag. You can order your card/tag here.
12. I don't remember my login details. What can I do?
On our login page to My InCharge you can reset your password.
13. I can't log in and I don’t receive a new password when I order a new one.
This may be because your account has not been activated. When the account is created by InCharge, an email is sent to you with an activation link that is valid for 48 hours. If you have not activated the account, a new link must be sent out. Contact our Customer Service at 020 - 52 62 00 (9-17, Mon-Friday) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a new link will be sent to you.
14. I have registered a debit card in the app but it is still not possible to start charging.
Have you ensured that the debit card is open for internet payments? Some banks require this. Double check so that all numbers are correct.
15. I can't find the charging station in the app.
It may be because the owner of the station has not chosen to have a public charging station. This can be, for example, a business parking or an association's private parking.
16. How do I get a receipt in the app for my charging?
When you register a debit card in the app, it is important that you fill in an email address. The receipt is then automatically emailed to you after the charging is ended.
If you are still experiencing problems, or cannot reach us on our helpline, then contact us via our form.